Bornal Online Store cares about the privacy of its users and pays appropriate attention to the protection of their Personal Information. This section contains information about how we can collect and use personal information, as well as the rights and opportunities associated with such information that are provided to our visitors and users.
We encourage you to read this document and make sure that you fully understand it before you start using our website, buy our software or order a service.
2. What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information about our Visitors and Users:
- Unidentified and non-identifying information relating to Visitors or unidentified Users, which may be available to us or collected automatically through his / her use of our software products or services. Such Information does not allow us to identify the Visitor or the User from whom it was collected. The information we collect mainly consists of technical or summary usage information, such as visitor and user views and a click sequence when using our website, click-through heat logs of a session using a website or scrolling a page, not identified information regarding the visitor or user operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, Internet service provider, referring pages / exit pages, date and time, etc. .
- Individual identifying information, namely, information that identifies an individual or may be of a private or delicate nature (“Personal Information”). The personal information collected by us mainly consists of contact information (ie email address or phone number), payment information (name, physical billing address, payment method and details of the transaction), which is collected only in respect of Users signed paid services, software products and services, detailed information about a work session or a session using our website (IP address, geo-location and / or an individual device identifier), details regarding about connected user accounts of third-party resources (for example, email or username for connected PayPal, Google or Facebook user accounts), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as ID, driver's license, passport or official registration documents of the company) , correspondence (including the one that is completed through or uploaded to our resources, incl. and a task accounting program) and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and / or Users when they access and / or use our software or website. To avoid double interpretation, any information that relates to or is related to Personal Information (for example, to improve the quality of the Services we offer) is considered and considered by us as Personal Information as long as such an attitude or relationship exists.
We collect two types of information: Personal information (such that can be used to identify an individual) and Impersonal information (which does not identify the individual).
We collect such information about our users and visitors, candidates for work and all other persons who can provide it to us.
3. How do we collect such information?
To collect information we use two main methods:
- We collect information that you provide to us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us when registering; when you subscribe to our services through third party services such as Facebook or Google; when you make purchases and / or register domain names; when you provide or upload such Personal Information when using our Services; and / or when you contact us directly through any means of communication (for example, through Bornal Customer Support Services, emails).
- We also collect information from third party sources.
You can also provide us with certain information in the process of visiting our website or using our services (this happens either automatically during the process of using the Service, or by providing information manually).
4. Why do we collect such information?
To provide our services and sell our software solutions;
- In order to further develop, customize and improve our services and software solutions based on general or individual preferences, experience of use or difficulties encountered by Visitors and Users;
- In order to provide our Users with constant customer assistance and technical support;
- In order to be able to contact our Visitors and Users for the purpose of general or individual notifications related to the provision of services or the sale of software solutions, and advertising messages;
- To assist or initiate certain contests, events and promotions, determine the conditions for participation, ensure performance evaluation, communicate with the winners and award prizes and benefits;
- To create aggregated statistical information and other aggregate and / or derivative Information that we or our business partners can use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To enhance our ability to protect data and prevent fraud;
- To consider candidates for work in Bornal;
- In order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We will use your Personal Information solely for the purposes set forth in Section 4, and we are confident that:
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to fulfill an agreement or take steps to enter into an agreement with you (for example, to provide you with a website designer, to provide you with our help and technical support), or
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary in order to comply with the relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, or
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support the legitimate interests that we have as a business (for example, to maintain and improve our Services by identifying trends among users, the effectiveness of Bornal campaigns and identifying technical problems), provided that they are always proportionate and in a manner that respects your privacy rights.
Access to our services is not permitted to persons under the age of 18 years. No one under the age of 18 should provide us with personal information through any of our Services. We do not purposely collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. Parents and guardians should constantly monitor the related activities of their children.
We collect and use information to provide our services, improve them and increase their security. We also collect and use information in order to be able to contact our visitors, users or job candidates, as well as to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. Where do we store your information?
Personal information of Visitors and Users of Bornal (potential and existing Clients) may be stored, processed and stored by Bornal, our authorized subsidiaries and Service Providers in the United States, Europe (including Lithuania, Germany and Ukraine) and other jurisdictions at our discretion.
Information of applicants for work in Bornal will be stored, processed and stored in Ukraine, in the place (s) where the application was submitted for work, and, if necessary, in a secure cloud storage provided by our Service Providers.
All Bornal subsidiaries and affiliated companies and service providers that store or process your Personal Information on behalf of Bornal, on a contractual basis, strive to protect and preserve it in accordance with industry standards and do not take into account any smaller legal requirements that may apply in their jurisdiction.
We may store and process Personal Information in the United States, Europe, Israel or other jurisdictions; this is done either by us or with the help of our affiliates and service providers.
At your request, Bornal can provide information about whether we store any of your Personal Information. You can access, make changes or request the deletion of your Personal Information. We will respond to your request within the time limit stipulated by local laws or a reasonable period of time.
Please note that deleting your Bornal account on an ongoing basis also deletes all your information from the Bornal databases. After completing this process, you will no longer be able to use any of our services or services, your user account, and all your data will be permanently deleted, and Bornal will not be able to restore your account or your data in the future. If you contact Bornal support in the future, the system will not recognize your account, and support agents will not be able to find the deleted account.
Contractual Bornal information storage service providers strive to protect and preserve your information.
Data localization obligations: If you live in a jurisdiction that imposes obligations on “data localization” or “residency information” (i.e., requires that the personal information of its residents is contained within the territorial boundaries of this jurisdiction), we can ensure that your Personal Information is stored within such territorial boundaries, if such legal obligation is imposed on us.
You acknowledge and agree that by doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your Personal Information elsewhere, including in the United States of America, as described above.
6. Personal Information Exchange with Third Parties
Bornal may transfer your Personal Information to third parties (or otherwise give them access to it). Bornal has partnerships with a number of Service Providers whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and improve the Services we provide. These include hosting and server colocation services, communications and content delivery (and distribution) networks (CDNs), data protection and cybersecurity services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention, web analytics, email distribution and monitoring services, recording work sessions and remote access services, performance measurement and data optimization services, marketing services, content providers and our legal and financial services x consultants (all together, "Service Providers").
In cases where it is permitted by local data protection laws, Bornal may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information by legal request, in particular on a subpoena, in a different legal procedure, search warrant or court order, or in order to comply with the requirements of applicable law, if the law requires us to do so with or without notice.
Our Services include certain elements and social media widgets, single sign-on, such as Facebook Connect or Google Sign-in, Facebook Like button, Share this button, or other interactive mini-programs (Elements social networks"). These Elements of Social Networks may collect information such as your IP address or which page you visit on our site, and may also set a cookie to allow them to function properly. Elements of social networks are located either from third parties or directly in our Services. Your interaction with these third parties of the Elements of social networks is governed by their policies, not ours.
Additionally, our Services may allow you to share your Personal Information with third parties directly, for example, using page framing methods that transfer content from or to Service Providers or other persons while maintaining the appearance and perception of our Website and Services (“Frames” ).
Please remember that if you decide to interact or exchange any Personal Information through such frames, in fact you will provide this information to third parties, not to us, therefore such actions are governed by the policies of third parties, and not ours.
Specification: Bornal may transfer your Personal Information in other ways than described above, in accordance with your express consent, or if we are legally obligated to do so. In addition, Bornal may transmit, distribute, disclose or otherwise use information of an “impersonal” nature at its own discretion and without the need for further consent.
Bornal, along with its marketing, analytical and technology partners, uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, web beacons, utm tags, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used to maintain, ensure and improve the performance of our Services on an ongoing basis. For example, thanks to these technologies, we can maintain and track our Users preferences and session authentication to better protect our Services in order to identify technical problems, User priorities and the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, as well as to monitor and improve the overall performance of our Services.
Cookies: In order for some of these technologies to work properly, a small information data file ("cookie") must be loaded and stored on your device. By default, we use several persistent cookies for session authentication and user authentication, security, to preserve User’s preferences (for example, regarding the default language and settings), connection stability (for example, to download media, use e-Commerce, and etc.), monitoring the performance of our Services and marketing campaigns, as well as providing and improving our Services. If you want to delete or block any cookies, please refer to the help section of your internet browser for instructions on how to find the file or directory that stores the cookie. Information about deleting or managing cookies is also available on www.AboutCookie.org (note that Bornal does not support this website, and therefore we cannot guarantee its accuracy, completeness or availability). Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may hinder access to certain resources or elements of our Services or otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
Behavioral Targeting / Retarging: Some Service Providers and third-party advertising networks may display ads on our Website or manage our ads on other websites. Such third parties may use certain tracking technologies designed to collect specific information about your activities on the Services and various Third Party Services in order to provide you with targeted advertising based on your interests and preferences.
Adding user data: We may receive information about you from additional sources, including publicly available databases or from third parties, from whom we acquired information, and combine this information with information we already have about you. This helps us update, expand and analyze our documentation, identify new customers and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. In cases where we receive your Personal Information from such third parties, we guarantee that such parties will inform you that your Personal Information will be disclosed to us and we will take steps to ensure the accuracy of your Personal Information before it is used. If you provide us with personal information of others or others provide us with your information, we will use such information only for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us.
8. Messages from Bornal
We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional materials and messages via email, text messages, direct text messages, marketing calls and similar forms of communication from Bornal or our partners (who act on behalf of Bornal) through such means.
If you do not want to receive such advertising messages or calls, you can notify Bornal at any time or follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the advertising messages you have received.
We take steps to ensure that the amount of advertising materials sent to you is reasonable and proportionate, and we also make efforts to send you information that, in our opinion and based on your information, may be of interest to you or relate to you.
Bornal may also contact you to provide important information about our Services or your use of them. For example, we may send you a notice (via any means of communication available to us) if the provision of certain Services is temporarily suspended due to technical work; in response to your support request or email; send you reminders and warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for current or upcoming services; submit abuse complaints to your User Website; or notify you of significant changes in our Services.
It is imperative that you always receive such messages. For this reason, you will not be able to opt out of receiving messages about the Services and Payment messages, unless you are no longer a User of the Bornal website (which can be done by deactivating your account).
We can send you messages and advertising information.
You can easily refuse to receive advertising messages by contacting us or using the “unsubscribe” option.
We can also contact you by sending messages and posting content related to services and payment. You will not be able to refuse to receive such messages.
9. Your rights regarding your Personal Information
It is imperative that you control your Personal Information. That is why Bornal takes steps to allow you to access, copy, update, change, delete or restrict the use of your Personal Information.
Before disclosing the requested Personal Information, we may ask you to provide additional information in order to verify your identity and security. We reserve the right to charge if permitted by law (for example, if your request is unreasonable or excessive).
If you are a Bornal User and want to receive a copy, access and / or ask us to make changes to the Personal Information that is stored with us, you can send your request by letter to the following address: NEECO LLC, ul. Kulparkovskaya, 93, Lvov, Ukraine. We will use reasonable efforts to quickly satisfy your request (unless additional information is required from you to fulfill your request), taking into account legal and other permissible circumstances.
You can also correct, update or delete certain parts of the Personal Information yourself through the settings of your User account on the website.
Please note that deleting your Bornal account permanently deletes all your information from the Bornal databases. After completing this process, you will no longer be able to use any of our Services, and your account and all its data will be deleted forever. You can request access, the ability to obtain a copy, update, correct, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information that you have kept with us by sending us an email or filling out a form specifically designed for this purpose (GDPR).
10. Information Storage
We maintain a data retention policy that we apply to information in our possession. If your Personal Information is no longer required, we will ensure its safe deletion.
We can keep your information for as long as your account is active or, if required, for a longer period (for example, if we are legally obliged to keep it longer or to do so in order to protect our interests).
Bornal has taken security measures to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer secure access to our resources via the HTTPS protocol; transferring confidential payment information (such as a credit card number) through our specially designed shopping forms, which are protected by the encrypted connection of the industry standard SSL / TLS.
Despite the measures and efforts made by Bornal, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information that you upload, post or otherwise share with Bornal or anyone else.
Therefore, we urge you to set strong passwords for your User account and avoid giving us or anyone else any sensitive information whose disclosure you think may cause you significant or irreparable harm. We strive to protect the security of your Personal Information and use various security measures to better protect it. However, we cannot guarantee absolute protection and therefore we urge you to be careful, set a strong password for your account and avoid providing any sensitive information whose disclosure can cause you significant harm.
12. Updates and interpretation